[NEohioPAL] Interested in forming a Buskers (Street Musicians) Society

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 31 16:28:08 PDT 2009

   I have recently returned from a visit to the West Coast, including Seattle where there is an official Buskers Society for the many people who perform at Pike Street Market and elsewhere in the city.
  I want to know if there is interest in Busking (Street performance) in Cleveland.
  If you are interested in this, please respond and we will set a time and place for a first meeting.     Thanks,  Evie Morris