[NEohioPAL] Geniocity.com bounces back with fresh blog posts!

carolyn jack cmjack at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 31 21:49:21 PDT 2009

Today at Geniocity.com:

After many a tech problem dies the site - unless it has a great computer wizard to revive it. Though they saw a white light, our blogs are back from beyond to liven you up next. Go to www.geniocity.com to read about Kurt Andersen's new book on our national crisis/opportunity in Carolyn Jack's "Creative Nerve," and learn the latest in arts resources, law and business from Matt Charboneau of the COSE Arts Network, University of Detroit/Case Western Reserve University law professor Peter Friedman and small-business advisor Will Limkemann.

Geniocity.com
Tools and toys for people who think