[NEohioPAL] Seeking teen rappers & singers for Teens 2 Homes Community Chorus in Shaker

Wyner, Brad wynerb at bellefairejcb.org
Tue Sep 1 10:14:03 PDT 2009

Bellefaire JCB's Teens 2 Homes Community Chorus is going into its 5th
year . . .

Our new repertoire includes songs by Twista, Michael Jackson, Flobots,
and Sean McGee.  We're looking for some talented teens to join the group
and be prepared to handle the more challenging rap and vocal material.

We rehearse Monday nights from 5:30 to 6:30 at Bellefaire, 22001
Fairmount Blvd. in Shaker Heights.  We perform five or six times a year
at events at the agency and in the community, culminating with our
annual Big Show. Rehearsals start up on September 14th.

The Chorus joins teenagers from foster care and residential programs at
Bellefaire with other teens and adults in the community.  Our songs
uplift, inspire, and present a real face of youth to the outside world.
Through our concerts, we seek to encourage people to become involved in
the lives of kids as mentors, foster parents, and adoptive families.

Anyone ages 12 through adult who wants to sing and work together is
welcome to join the chorus.

For more information, call Brad Wyner, Musical Director, at (216)
320-8514, or respond to this email.

Brad Wyner
Musical Director, Teens 2 Homes Community Chorus
The Adoption Center at Bellefaire JCB
(216) 320-8514
wynerb at bellefairejcb.org

This e-mail and any attachments are the property of Bellefaire JCB,
are confidential, and intended solely for the individual addressed.
Unauthorized dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be punishable by law. If you are not one of the named recipients
or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message
in error, delete the e-mail and attachment and notify Bellefaire's
privacy officer at (216) 320-8222.