[NEohioPAL] Karamu Cultural Arts Education and Outreach Department is seeking actors and instructors for 2009-2010.

sheffia dooley shefd98 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 13:08:15 PDT 2009

Karamu Cultural Arts Education and Outreach Department is seeking actors and instructors for 2009-2010.

Karamu House is a not for profit community based arts and education organization and is the oldest multicultural arts institution in the nation. We are seeking a diverse core of actors and instructors to perform and teach in our various programs:

·        Early Childhood Arts Classes
·        Afterschool Arts
·        Saturday Arts Academy
·        TOPS (Theatre Outreach Performance Series)

We are looking for teaching artists particularly in the following disciplines:
·        Drama
·        African Dance and Drumming
·        Visual Arts
·        Creative writing

If you are interested please send resume and picture to

Sheffia Dooley
Cultural Arts Education and Outreach Director
Karamu House
2355 East 89th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
sdooley at karamu.com