[NEohioPAL] Intro to Jitterbug classes at the Broadway School of Music and the Arts in Cleveland

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Tue Sep 1 13:28:57 PDT 2009

In addition to our Tuesday Jitterbug one classes at the Brecksville
Center for the Arts, we will now offer Jitterbug one classes at the
Broadway School of Music and the Arts on Thursdays from 6:30-7:30pm.
The 5 week sessions begin September 17th and run until October 15th.

Same cost as usual. $50 per person or $80 per couple.

Please call the Broadway School to register and pay.

Broadway School of Music & the Arts
5415 Broadway Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44127-1508
(216) 641-0630 phone

Future 5 week sessions will run from:
November 12th - December 17th (skipping Nov 26 which is Thanksgiving)

For more information please view: http://www.gethepswing.com/5week.htm

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.
216-374-1927