[NEohioPAL] change in audition date and time: CSU auditioning for El Gallo of The Fantasticks--PAID POSITION--Equity and non equity SATURDAY SEPT 5th 1-3!!!!

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:23:13 PDT 2009

Hello all!
Please note the change in audition date to SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5th!
1-3pm!!!!!

Cleveland State University is searching for an actor (Equity or Non-equity)
to audition for the part of El Gallo in their upcoming production of THE
FANTASTICKS! (Oct 8th- Oct 18th!!))

*EL GALLO*

   - 25-35 years old
   - leading man type
   - TRUE BARITONE

AUDITIONS:  This SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5th from 1-3pm  at CSU FACTORY THEATRE
1833 E. 23th St. (In between Chester and Payne)  Cleveland, OH 44113 (BY
APPOINTMENT ONLY)

PLEASE PREPARE: 16 bars of music which fits style of show and a short
monologue. Accompaniment will be provided.

Rehearsals started today September 1st and will run Mon-Friday 6-9pm (with a
possibility of Saturdays added later if needed) The production opens
Thursday October 8th and runs Thursdays thru Saturday 8pm with Sunday
matinees at 2pm.  THRU October 18th.  (Two weekends)

Please email: Denise.Astorino at gmail.com to schedule and audition time from
1-3. They will be held in five minute slots. Please leave a phone number of
the best way to reach you as this is how I will schedule the times until
they are gone.

DEADLINE TO SCHEDULE:  Friday September 4th at 6pm.  Please try to schedule
a time before that!!!

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!

Denise Astorino
Assistant Director
The Fantasticks

--
I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images
passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent