[NEohioPAL] BCA News and Class Schedule Fall 2009

Brecksville Center for the Arts brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 13:43:06 PDT 2009

BCA Newsletter
BRECKSVILLE CENTER FOR THE ARTS E-NEWS
September 2009

Fall 09 Schedule
Now available online in PDF !
Click here to view:
http://www.brecksvillearts.org/bcaschedule.html

Dear Friends,

If you are like me, it is hard to accept that the warm days of summer have already started to cool as we approach fall. We hope you will plan to take a class at Brecksville Center for the Arts! If you taken classes before, welcome back as you continue your art journey. If you are considering your first class, please feel free to stop by the Center and have a tour to answer your questions. Everyone is welcome - you do not have to live in Brecksville or be a member in order to take a class!

BCA is known to have a wide range of choices for students of all ages. We are always looking for ideas and new instructors to complement our current offerings. If you have ideas or suggestions, please let us know.

We are also always looking for volunteers. Also, each fall BCA looks for new board members to join us and help fulfill our mission. If you have ever considered either of these options, please call our office so we can talk further 440-526-6232.

I hope you read our brochure carefully from time to time this fall to take advantage of the opportunities available to you. Our fall trip is a tour of Covered Bridges and Wineries in Ashtabula County on October 16th. Our popular classes for ceramics, guitar, Oil and Watercolor painting, basket making, photography, dance, music and chorus continue. We will also let you know from time to time of any special offerings planned that do not make it into this brochure.

http://www.brecksvillearts.org/bcaschedule.html

Your support is appreciated and we hope to see you soon. 440-526-6232 brecksvillearts at yahoo.com

BCA’s popular After School Arts Program (ASAP) is open to all area students and takes place September through May in the following Brecksville schools: Chippewa, Highland, Hilton and Central. Each class is two hours in length, allowing students the time to fully grasp concepts and finish each “no fail” creative project. Flyers are sent home in “kid mail” at area schools. You can enroll by clicking on the link below, or calling the BCA office 440-526-6232.

http://www.brecksvillearts.org/asapbrochure.html

Creekside Restaurant and Bar is hosting another fund raising special event to benefit programming at Brecksville Center for the Arts. Stop in anytime on September 22nd from 11 am – 10 pm, enjoy a wonderful meal in their beautiful space or the convenience of take out, and Creekside will donate back to BCA 20% of your entire bill (less gratuity). This is a fun way to support BCA and see lots of friends there. Be sure to take with you a copy of the flyer that is available by clicking on the link below or by picking one up at the BCA office. THANKS!

http://www.brecksvillearts.org/creekside.html

Brecksville Center for the Arts is a non profit, multi-disciplinary art center dedicated to the enhancement and appreciation of artistic endeavors through offerings of affordable class instruction and events, student scholarships and community collaborations.

BCA welcomes and encourages the participation of all people in the entire regional community.

Read more about BCA
http://www.brecksvillearts.org/aboutus.html

Brecksville Center for the Arts,
8997 Highland Drive,
Brecksville Ohio, 44141
Tel: 440-526-6232
E-mail: brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Website: http://www.brecksvillearts.org

Message sent by: Brecksville Center for the Arts, 8997 Highland Drive, Brecksville, Ohio, 44141, United States

To unsubscribe, click the link below.
http://a.diez.quattro.co.za/RWCode/subscribe.asp?SID=0&SiteID=19318&Email=neohiopal@listserve.com&HitID=1251923161291