[NEohioPAL] Sign up now before Fall classes begin at CCD!

Jill Schura jschura at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 06:24:00 PDT 2009

Fall classes begin Tuesday, September 8.  Stop in Friday Sept 4th between the hours of 10:30 and 2pm to register before classes begin next week.  Several classes have already been closed out.

If you missed our open house discount special you can still enroll and receive a $20 discount if you bring in this ad.

Also look for information about our Holiday show audition set for September 26.  The performances will be Dec 4-6 at Tri-C's Eastern Campus.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120