[NEohioPAL] Amanda Harland Showing Paintings in Lakewood Art Walk

Amanda Harland amanda.harland at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 08:43:49 PDT 2009

Lakewood is Art <http://www.lakewoodisart.com/> and the Madison Avenue
Merchants Association<http://mamaanddada.com/mama--madison-avenue-merchants-association/>will
be hosting Lakewood
Artwalk <http://www.artwoodohio.org/artwalk.html> on Saturday September 12th
from noon to 8:00 p.m.
The Art Walk is from W117th to Riverside a list of participants displaying
work in their business can be found at the link above.

I will be showing some of my abstracts in acyrlic paintings at Manja Bar (
www.myspace.com/manjabar)
on the 12th.  They are fantastic for interior design!  Stop on out and check
out the art!

What: Amanda Harland Art Show at Manja
When: Saturday September 12th 2-8
Where:  Manja -13363 Madison Ave.  the corner of Chesterland and Madison
Ave.
Who:  Lakewood Art Walk--come one and all! Fantastic way to spend an
afternoon or evening

Amanda M. Harland
amanda.harland at live.com