[NEohioPAL] BIG SWING DANCE IN LAKEWOOD W DANCE LESSONS & LIVE BAND!

Valerie Salstrom info at GetHepSwing.com
Sat Sep 5 10:47:43 PDT 2009

Come and check out the NEW swinging sounds of Demetrius Steinmetz and
his band featuring the vocal stylings of Eileen Burns as they play for
your dancing pleasure at the Lakewood Masonic Temple Swing Dance this
coming Friday, September 11th!

Jitterbug dance lesson for beginning dancers from 8-9 and then dancing
to a live band from 9 to midnight.

No need to bring a dance partner. We rotate partners in the lesson and
everyone mingles during the social dancing.

No need for any previous dance experience. We cater to newbies and
many experienced dancers in attendance will be happy to help you
during the lesson and during the social dance.

Only $10 per person or $8 for students with a valid id.

The Lakewood Masonic Temple is located at 15300 Detroit Avenue,
Lakewood, Ohio 44107.

For more information about our 3 monthly swing dances please see www.GetHepSwing.com
  or call Valerie at 216-374-1927.

Valerie Salstrom