[NEohioPAL] TV Program Focus Group - You're Invited

Shawn Rech shawn.rech at ohioachievement.com
Sun Sep 6 09:01:03 PDT 2009

WE NEED YOUR OPINIONS!

As we at PINPOINT Media put our finishing touches on episode 1 of "Warrant Unit" - Cleveland's first hyper-local reality crime series, it's time to share it with a cross-section of northeast Ohio.  We'll gauge your reactions and make changes accordingly before broadcast.

We need a diverse group of ten television viewers to join us at our downtown studio this Friday, September 11th at 6:30 for a screening of the program.  There will be food and beverages and your parking will be paid.

Please take part in shaping this ambitious project.  "Warrant Unit" is going to be broadcast on a local network affiliate.  Your feedback will lead to a better program and help Crimestoppers bring more fugitives to justice.

RSVP required.  Call the office at 216-443-0477 (9AM - 5PM) or email shawn.rech at pinpointk12.com

Side note:  Four integral members of the "Warrant Unit" team were found through neohiopal.  Thanks so much for this fantastic forum.