[NEohioPAL] "Death to the Dead" - crew needed!

Ray Szuch ray at worldeonline.com
Sun Sep 6 11:16:59 PDT 2009

"Death to the Dead" to be filmed in Cleveland.

One thing we'll need in the area is a good caterer or a cook who can
Prepare meals for 30-35 people cost effectively to two weeks.

Other crew...

Sound mixer / boom op - we'll be going in to camera so this should
Only need to be one person, not two

Grips - Couple able bodied fellows who like to rig lights, dolly
Track, etc

PA's - can never have enough PA's can you?

Art - Would love to have someone who can set decorate and another
Person in charge of props

Wardrobe -  manage who each costume belongs to and
Address things such as tears, etc. That may happen on set.

Extra camera operators with equipment for days when we are doing big fight
Scenes.

Make ALL replies to:

Bo Buckley bo at fearmakers.com Fear Makers Studio