[NEohioPAL] Disney College Program

Michael Gatto mgatto77 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 6 07:28:14 PDT 2009

I'm thinking about going into the Disney program....does anyone know how it works? Is there a musical theatre or performing arts portion of it?

Thanks!
I knew a bunch of people that did the college program who loved it.
How it works:  if a representative comes to your school, express your interest in doing the program.  If not, then go to the Disney website or Google it.
There is an area for performance (characters, shows, etc.) but I'm not sure if it's offered right off the bat.  They have auditions once a month for performers (a rep should be able to guide you in the right direction).  When you first interview/apply, you'll have your choice of what area you want to work (ie. hospitality, rides, gift shops, etc.).
One important tip: do NOT go if you want to make a lot of money.