[NEohioPAL] Interested in being a part of Cleveland's first all-male contemporary a cappella group, VocalFISSION? Read ON!

Bryan Guffey bguffey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 03:36:39 PDT 2009

Hey Guys(sorry, gals! We love you!)-
My name is Bryan Guffey and i recently moved back to Cleveland and brought
with my my passion for a cappella music, specifically the contemporary sound
sweeping the nation right now. So, I am looking to start a group here in
Cleveland, where I know we know how to ROCK!

VocalFISSION will be all-male, 8-10 members, and will sing all types of
music, but with the emphasis being on contemporary stylings, with vocal
percussion, much in the style of Rockapella, Fork, the Stanford Harmonics,
Awaken A Cappella, etc.

I currently have several interested parties, but am looking for more 1st and
second tenors and baritones, and at least one SCREAMING bass.

The group will also be using technology live in its shows to enhance and
extend the a cappella sound while also showcasing the pure, unfiltered male
voice as a means for musical creation.

*Gigs will be paid and split equally between members. *

I am especially interested in any men who have been members of a cappella
groups in the past, especially in college or professionally. Musical theatre
singers, rockers, and vocal percussionists welcome as well. As always, those
who know how to arrange and/or write their own music are ALWAYS welcome! *You
must bring three things to the table: talent, commitment and passion.*

We are looking to hold auditions the first week of october, so please
respond as soon as you can so we can have time to speak to each other!

Those intersted in auditioning please do the following:

1: Wathc the following videos on YouTube
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WddcPQgfyFg
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3fJBF32A4M
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkMgwaZVCJ4

2. If you're still up for it, email VocalFISSION at gmail.com with a headshot
and why you are interested in VocalFISSION and what you could bring to the
group. Please include any MP3s or videos you may have

3. We will be in touch with you shortly!

Bryan Guffey