[NEohioPAL] Cleveland's hottest new stand-up show!

Chad Zumock chadzumock3 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 16:33:21 PDT 2009

Cleveland's hottest new stand-up show is at the Brothers Lounge in Cleveland every single month!

Chad and Mike's Comedy Night at the Brothers Lounge!

"Best stand-up comedy show in Cleveland!" - The Independent

*Every show is sold-out!

*Our crowd features Young Professionals and the hottest ladies in town!

*Featuring the best of Cleveland and national headliners stopping by!

The line-up this month.... Wed Sept.23rd 9pm

Chad Zumock (Spike TV, E, National Lampoon's Radio)
Mike Farrell (opened for Craig Ferguson)
Nell'sin (Joe & Nell'sin's radio show)
Dave Arena (Local favorite)
Ryan Dalton (Comedy Central, Maxwell Show on WMMS)

GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY!!!!

$5 in advance - $10 at the door!!! (This show will sell-out)

Purchace advance tickets at this link below
http://www.inticketing.com/events/48045

The Brothers Lounge
11609 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44102-2342

Chad Zumock
"Accomplishing Nothing" My new on CD now on iTunes!
www.myspace.com/chadzumock (MySpace)
www.chadzumock.com (Website)
chadzumock3 at yahoo.com (Email)
Twitter- chadzumock