[NEohioPAL] Emergency! Sub Drummer Needed!

JT Buck jtbuck at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 23:19:49 PDT 2009

Show:  Little Shop of HorrorsVenue: Broadview Heights SpotlightsDates:  4 Saturday performances, starting THIS SATURDAY, Sept. 12Needed:  Drummer sub for Saturday performances.

Our regular drummer, who rocks, cannot do the Saturday performances, and the sub we'd lined up ended up with a major conflict, so we are seriously in need of someone to step in right away to cover our four Saturday performances.  Great gig for high school/college drummer seeking pit experience, weekend warrior, or anyone who just loves this style of show!  We have a great cast, a seasoned and talented band, and will heap lavish love on whoever steps up to the gig.  We are in tech right now, so the ability to come to a rehearsal this week is a major plus.  A humble stipend is available.
Please contact me ASAP
Much love,
JT BuckMusic Director330-212-6709  (txt is ok!)jtbuck at hotmail.com