[NEohioPAL] Bassist NOT available for hire

Brian Del Bianco ilbasso at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 06:42:25 PDT 2009

Last week, I heard a report on the radio about how some study showed that women often thought that married men were the best, most desirable catch out there-even if they were not available.  So I got to thinking...perhaps by declaring my bass playing services as NOT available for hire, maybe contractors, directors etc would somehow find me irresistible.

Actually, I will be quite busy through early November, but there are some openings here and there and the Holiday schedule is mostly wide open at this time.  I am especially interested in any subbing that may be needed between now and then.  Upright bass and electric bass available and reading is not a problem.

-Brian
ilbasso at hotmail.com