[NEohioPAL] JCT: TODAY'S FEATURE

Michael Gatto mgatto77 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:26:43 PDT 2009

JACKSON COMMUNITY THEATER presents

TODAY'S FEATURE:

PIANO LESSONS
with Holly Ellen Roby

VOICE LESSONS
with Andy Spaulding

Holly and Andy's extensive biographies and experience are listed on our website at JacksonCommunityTheater.com under Production Staff.

If you are interested in these, or any other private instructions we offer, please
e-mail us as soon as possible because the spots are filling up quickly.

You may also sign up at our open registration on Saturday September 12 from 10-2
at the theater located at the corner of Fulton and Wales in Foxboro Plaza.

Holly Ellen Roby
Andrew Spaulding
Executive Directors
Jackson Community Theater