[NEohioPAL] ANTIC's Anne of Green Gables Auditions begin on 9/11

Liz Hickman lhickman14 at neo.rr.com
Thu Sep 10 19:57:38 PDT 2009

Hello,

Please pass on our audition announcement to the Neohiopal readers.  If you have any questions, please contact me at 330-310-1813 or through this e-mail.

Thank you!

Liz Hickman
ANTIC, Inc.

Audition Announcement for ANTIC's Fall production Anne of Green Gables

What:             Anne of Green Gables
Who:              ANTIC, Inc.
When:            Septmber 11 and 18, 2009 from 7:30PM - 9:30 PM
                      September 12 and 19, 2009 from 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Where:            Quirk Cultural Center
                       1201 Grant Avenue
                       Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44223

Seeking: Cast of 20-25, adults and teens are needed, and 10 children over the age of ten. This dramatization captures the charm and excitement of L.M. Montgomery's enduring classic about an orphan girl, Anne Shirley, from her first encounter with her austere guardian to her thrilling graduation from Queen's Academy. The play faithfully recreates the memorable events and characters from the brilliant novel. All the tragedies and triumphs that mark Anne's growth from adolescence to early adulthood are here: her friendship with Diana, her feuds with Gilbert, her adoration of Matthew, the mistaken wine bottle, the cake disaster, the broken leg, the scholastic achievements, and the saving of Green Gables.

Performances are in November .
For more information, contact 330-971-5665, ANTICDirector at aol.com, or check out the ANTIC website at www.antictheatre.org