[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Yoga: Specials & Welcome

khesspr at aol.com khesspr at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 10:40:41 PDT 2009

AWARD-WINNING YOGA IN A PREMIER STUDIO

TOGETHER WE STRIVE

Cleveland Yoga would like to welcome our performing arts community to our studio.  Whether you are an actor, dancer, or just interested in experiencing yoga for the physical, mental and spiritual benefits it can bring to your life, Cleveland Yoga can help you feel stronger, less stressed, and more balanced and aware.  We hope you will take advantage of one of our specials or consider a class or workshop:

$15 FOR 1 WEEK OF UNLIMITED YOGA

FOR NEW STUDENTS

Community Classes offered Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2-3p.m. for a $5 donation to help make yoga available to all interested in our community

SEPT 12-Beginner’s Workshop

SEPT 26-Yoga for Men Workshop

OCT 2-4 - 20-Hour Teacher Training with Jonny Kest

OCT 7 - I LOVE YOGA Trunk Show & Flying Yoga Workshop

OCT 10 - Beginner’s Workshop

NOV 7 - Beginner’s Workshop

OCT 17 - Intermediate Workshop

JAN 16-23 - Mexico Yoga Retreat on the Pacific Coast

Classes at all levels available seven days a week, morning through evening (including kids’ yoga with an adult class offered at the same time)

216.591.1183

3355 Richmond Road Suite 251A   www.clevelandyoga.com