[NEohioPAL] Opera Cleveland seeks Extras to be in fall opera

Cliff Wilson wilson at operacleveland.org
Fri Sep 11 14:00:49 PDT 2009

The opera is looking for Supernumeraries (Supers) or extras to appear on
stage at the State Theater in downtown Cleveland.
This is a non-paid position, but one that gives you the experience to be
involved on stage with a professional company. We will be performing the
classical opera by Mozart, "Don Giovanni."
Our stage director is looking for 5 male servants, between the ages of
20 - 40 and 5'6" or taller. The servants need to be strong enough to
carry a 6'4", 210 pound man off the stage. The supers will appear
throughout the show and are pretty busy on stage serving dinner, etc.

You need not have been a super before, but you do need to follow
instructions clearly and thus be available for rehearsals. Rehearsals
are on some evenings and on weekends, starting Oct. 9th.
The most important dates are the performances. You must be available on
Friday, Oct. 30, Sunday, Nov. 1 and Saturday, Nov. 7th.
To express your interest or obtain further information, please email
your interest along with a resume and photo to:
wilson at operacleveland.org

Cliff Wilson
Artistic / Education Administrator
216-575-0903 x 211