[NEohioPAL] FOR THOSE OLD ENOUGHT TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!

School of Rock, Highland Heights clevelandeast at schoolofrock.com
Thu Sep 10 15:35:46 PDT 2009

Have you always wanted to learn to play the guitar, bass, keyboards or
drums, but felt it was too late? Or has your musical instrument been
gathering dust because of the craziness of daily life and your "real job"?
Or are you a "weekend warrior" who would like to gain some new musical
skills and knowledge, as well as some new friends and musical contacts? Have
you ever wanted to play a rock show at a real rock venue? If you answered
"yes" to any of the above, the new Grad School program at the Paul Green
School of Rock Music is for you. This fifteen week program will help you
gain new musical skill in both private lesson and group settings. You will
learn from experienced teachers who are all working musicians, and they'll
help you gain real-world knowledge, new musical skills and contacts that can
help you start, resurrect or enhance your musical pursuits.

How the Grad School works
The program begins with an orientation meeting, followed by five weekly
private lessons. These lessons will help you get up and running on your
instrument, or will help you get to the next level, so that you can bring
your new skills to the remainder of the program. Rehearsals will be
interactive with a lot of guidance and participation by the instructors. So
you'll continue to have help during the group rehearsals. At the end of the
program you will be in a real rock show at one of Cleveland's local rock
venues. This will be a great time to show off your skills, get some
performance experience on a great stage, and just have a great time.

How much experience do I need to have on my instrument?
While at least some experience is beneficial to the program and to the
performance, we take hard-working, committed beginners, as well.

What do I need to bring to lessons and rehearsals?
If you are a guitarist or bassist, bring your instrument. We provide
keyboards, drums, and all amps and mics.

What if I can't make a lesson or rehearsal?
Private lessons can be made up based on the instructor's availability.
Rehearsals cannot be made up. We do understand that adults have busy
schedules, so we expect some to have to miss a rehearsal or lesson once in a
while. However, please be sure to be at dress rehearsal.

What am I really going to learn in 15 weeks?
A lot. Private lessons will focus on your specific musical issues, and
rehearsals are actually integrated group lessons. We will have several
instructors at rehearsals demonstrating new musical concepts and coaching
you on musical and performance issues. We will also have guest artists from
time to time to give you new insights into your playing and the music
business.

For more information about pricing and scheduling please contact Laura at
the Highland Heights School 440-684-7625 and Louie at the Rocky River
School, 440-333-7625. or view our website for brochure www.schoolofrock.com

The Paul Green School of Rock Music

20148 Detroit Road

Rocky River, OH 44116