[NEohioPAL] One Last Chance - Jekyll & Hyde Auditions

Stagecrafters at aol.com Stagecrafters at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 05:48:49 PDT 2009

If you missed auditions yesterday for Jekyll & Hyde, it's not too late  to
be part of what is sure to be a great production.  We had a great group  of
talented students at auditions, and based on their auditions, we know the
show is going to be incredible.

If you would like to be part of the production, you may audition on
Tuesday, September 15th (Tomorrow) at 6:30 pm.

Our callbacks are scheduled for 7:00 pm, so if we need to see you for
callbacks, we will ask you to stay after your audition.

Bring a completed packet with you to auditions:
_http://orangerec.com/stagecrafters/documents/JHAuditionPacket.pdf_
(http://orangerec.com/stagecrafters/documents/JHAuditionPacket.pdf)

Auditions and callbacks will take place at
Pepper Pike Learning Center
Orange City Schools Campus
32000 Chagrin Blvd - Pepper Pike, OH 44124

Please email the director, Richard Hinkelman, and let him know if you are
planning on attending.
_Stagecrafters at aol.com_ (mailto:Stagecrafters at aol.com)

Auditions are open to students of any school district, grades  8-12.