[NEohioPAL] Mini mini review: Watch your wallet

michael goulis goulismp at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 06:01:57 PDT 2009

I will admit that to a degree I was also dispointed that the build-up didn't lead to a more political show-down but:

I found the acting of the lead actor- not out of Hollywood, but South Africa- to be great and proving that not all great acting is not coming out of the Hollywood machine.

I won't spoil the ending but I'll say that it is NOT the same as Independence Day and I dont think any mainstream American movie would allow for it to end as it did and it was thus, refreshing.

Just offering a counter-point.

Mike

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me