[NEohioPAL] Attention To All Neohiopal Members: Available Space For Rent

Sandra Bass sybass54 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 14:49:15 PDT 2009

Very large commercial building has available office space, band and theatre rehersal space for a very low rate. We have available use of our Green Room which is a great spot for video production, photography, shooting commercials and short films. Dance and workout space also available. A must see. The address is 1030 East 62nd Street.

For more information please feel free to contact Sandy at: (216) 361-0641