[NEohioPAL] Charitable Event

Luciana Jackson n_excellence at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 06:37:07 PDT 2009

  GIVING LIFE CHARITY EXTRAVAGANZA                                                                           GIVING LIFE CHARITY EXTRAVAGANZA
Greetings,
My name is Luciana Adams, the owner of N’Excellence Inc.  Also, I sit on the Board of Directors of a nonprofit Organization called Giving Life Foundation. On Saturday, October 3, 2009, from 5pm until 9pm, we will be hosting our 1st Annual Black Tie Charity Extravaganza at the Silver Grille located inside of the Ritz Carlton Hotel in downtown Cleveland. It is sponsored by The Cleveland Cavaliers, The Cleveland Indians, The Ritz Carlton and The Marriott Courtyard.
Giving Life was founded by Renina Black. The Giving Life  Foundation has many purposes as a nonprofit corporation. This extravaganza’s purpose is to raise awareness, bring support to, and provide financial assistance for those with various ill conditions. In support of the Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital, we will donate 25% of the proceeds from this charitable event to the Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital as a contribution toward the needs and wish list of the ill children.
ClevelandClinic Children’s Hospital has more than 75 pediatric providers acclaimed as being among the “Best Doctors in America
·         One of the largest pediatric inflammatory bowel disease centers in the United States, logging more than 10,000 pediatric visits annually.
·         Children’s Hospital neurosurgeons provide to more than 10,000 infants, children and adolescents every year.
·         The Pediatric Heart Transplant Program is one of only a select number worldwide to perform more than 1,000 transplants.

The night will include A Networking social, A Live Jazz Band, A Speaker from the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, A Dynamic performance of fashion presented by various designers, Engaging Poetic Performances, Dinner served by the Ritz Carlton plus more.

Call today to reserve your tickets with your $45 donation:
We have booth space available for you to showcase businesses and also we have souvenir booklet for you to advertise your businesses.
For ticket donations, booth space and souvenir booklet information please contact me at 216-262-1684.

SEE YOU THERE!
Warmest Regards,

Luciana Adams

 Luciana S. Adams