[NEohioPAL] Theatre Day Work for "The Wedding Singer" Tour

Janet Barlow jbarlow at lorainccc.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:50:15 PDT 2009

Do you have Backstage Theatre Experience?

If so, Stocker Arts Center Has An Opportunity

For YOU to work the road tour of
THE WEDDING SINGER

on Monday, October 5th!

We are looking for several electricians, sound people, props people,
and carpenters to assist with the load-in and load-out of The Wedding
Singer on Monday, October 5th, 2009.

Call time will be 7:30a.m.   The load-in could go until 3:00p.m. or end
earlier.  The load-out call time will be at approximately 9:15p.m. (or
as set by the tour manager that day) and could possibly last until
1:00a.m. or later.

Positions pay at least minimum wage (and time-and-a-half after 8 hours
in a day)!!  For more details, please call Matt Papp, Stocker Arts
Center Theatre Coordinator, at 440.366.7135 or email him at
mpapp at lorainccc.edu.

Stocker Arts Center is located on the campus of Lorain County Community
College, 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio and is easily accessible
from I-90.  For further directions see our website at
http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/Map.htm
For a look at all of the upcoming events at Stocker, please visit our
website at www.lorainccc.edu/stocker

Matt looks forward to hearing from you!