[NEohioPAL] Piano, voice, and keyboard lessons in your home.

germaine s. zaitz g.zaitz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 08:20:31 PDT 2009

September 17, 2009

Hi Everyone,

   I am available to teach piano, voice, keyboard, and theory lessons, for children and adults, in your home.  Learn to play and sing classical to jazz music, beginning to advanced students.  Accompany your school and church choirs, solo with your school orchestra, sing the lead in you school or community theater shows, prepare for contests and college auditions, win that Karaoke contest, play gigs with a group.  I am a professional pianist/soprano with a versatile performaing background in solo and ensemble concerts, opera, musical theater, theater, cruise ships, solo gigs and with a rhythm section, movies and T.V. Last I was the music director for THE SOND OF MUSIC at a Cleveland theater.  I have performed in New York City, New Jersey, the Catskills, Florida, Sicily, Cleveland, Akron, Michigan, Dallas and Ft. Worth, and Tucson. I am a member of the American Federation of Musicians, and a former member of Actors Equity and SAG.  Contact
 me at (440)887-1250.   Yours truly,  Germaine S. Zaitz