[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv Show This Saturday!!

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:01:20 PDT 2009

I'm late sending this out, so I'll keep it short.

Who: PNR Improv
What: Improv comedy extravaganza
Where: Quirk Cultural Center, Newell Theatre, in Cuyahoga Falls
When: This Saturday, September 19, at 7:30pm
Why: Because laughing is awesome
How: You say things, we use them to do funny and entertaining stuff, we all leave better people

And don't forget, we're holding auditions this Wednesday, September 23, from 6:30-8:30pm in the same place. We all get to see each other twice in the span of a week! How cool is that?

Please consider joining us for our PG-13 improvisational comedy shows all year!

2009 Shows:
January 3, 17
February 7, 21
April 4, 18
May 2, 16
June 6, 20
July 18
September 5, 19
October 3, 17, 31
November 21
December 5, 12
All shows are pay-what-you- can (we suggest $5, but we're flexible)
Shows begin at 7:30pm.
For more information: www.pnrimprov. com or pnrsusan at hotmail. com
www.pnrimprov. com