[NEohioPAL] MOVING SALE! - PHOTOS, DISCOUNTS, COME SEE STUFF THIS SATURDAY!

jennifer davies jrocker419 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 06:19:28 PDT 2009

Hey! I need to be out of my house by the end of September.
Everything must go!

I have discounted some items now! Offers welcome!

COME HAVE A LOOK SEE>>>>
SATURDAY, SEPT. 19th, 10am-6pm
By Appointment ONLY!
I am inviting folks to come take a look at anything they might be interested in this Saturday. I will be available between 10am and 6pm BUT, you must call and let me know what time you would like to come.

I HAVE PICTURES NOW, SO PLEASE EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE... ALSO, SEE NEW STUFF AT THE BOTTOM...

I'm packing everything I can into my Corolla and driving out to Los Angeles. I'm selling what won't fit...

:::FOR SALE:::     :::FOR SALE:::     :::FOR SALE:::     :::FOR SALE:::     :::FOR SALE:::

Queen-Size Mattress Set - Includes Queen-Size Mattress, Box Spring, and Frame! Purchased Brand New for $699. Less than 1 year old. (Sheet Set also available)
Asking: $250 or Best Offer

8-Drawer Medium Wood Dresser with Mirror - Purchased at a quality furniture store (ie. NOT Wal-mart or Big Lots quality). Minimal wear.
Asking: $100 or Best Offer

3-Drawer, 3 Shelf Blonde Wood Dresser - At least 30 years old. Great Shape. Belonged to my Grandmother. Very quality old wood with detachable shelving unit, same wood.
Asking: $100 or Best Offer

Medium Wood Kitchen Table with 4 Chairs - Estimated at 15 years old. Great condition. Minimal wear.
Asking: $30 or Best Offer

Medium Wood Gliding Rocker Chair with Blue Cushions - Estimated at 15 years old. Great condition. Very comfortable.
Asking: $20 or Best Offer

2 Yellow, Wood IKEA End Tables - LACK is the model name. They are square tables that stand about 24 inches high. Brand New. Still in full packaging/box.
Asking: $20 or Best Offer

Also, I have a few other things. Let me know if you are interested in or would like photos of any of the following:

- Another Blonde-wood dresser that matches the one originally listed. $100 OBO
- Medium Wood Night Stand (with 1 drawer and storage space below) $20 OBO
- Medium Wood Multi-Shelf Entertainment Stand
$25 OBO
- Antique Green w/Brown Wood Arm Chair (Sitable, but needs some fixing) $40 OBO
- Black Metal Folding Lounge Chair $15 OBO
- Various Kitchenware

Is there something you are looking for?
Housewares?
Kitchenware?
Bathroom accessories?
Let me know.
I have a lot of stuff...  More to come...

Please email with any questions or to inquire about photos or coming to see any items:

Jennifer Davies (216) 337-2542
Jrocker419 at yahoo.com

Thanks!

Jennifer Davies