[NEohioPAL] ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! We need you for our current session of swing dance classes!

Valerie Salstrom info at GetHepSwing.com
Fri Sep 18 14:46:15 PDT 2009

Believe it or not we have 2-3 extra guys in all of our swing dance
classes this session.

I am looking for 2-3 gals in each of the following classes.

Monday nights in Brecksville for beginning Lindy and beginning Balboa.

Tuesday nights in Brecksville for beginning Jitterbug.

Thursday nights in Slavic Village for beginning Jitterbug.

I can adjust the pricing for you a bit since you will have missed one
class already.  We have 4 more one hour classes left in the series.

Please view www.GetHepSwing.com under lessons for more information.
Also, feel free to phone me if you have any questions.

Valerie 216-374-1927

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.
216-374-1927