[NEohioPAL] WAX The Movie update: To all those who submitted resumes and informati on... THANK YOU!

meowmixcheesestix at juno.com meowmixcheesestix at juno.com
Sat Sep 19 21:32:14 PDT 2009

What an outstanding response! We received quite a large amount of head-shots and resumes over the last few days, far more then we could have ever expected! Based off of what we've seen, our next step is to determine whether or not we will be holding private auditions with those who have struck out interest, or go ahead and hold open auditions just in case there may be a couple of stragglers out there who have yet to catch our eye... You never know what hidden talent Cleveland has to offer.

Look for more updates here on NEOhio Pal.

If private auditions ARE held, you will be contacted directly if you are being considered for a part.

Thank you all for your interest!

-William R. Conners
Fright Teck Pictures