[NEohioPAL] Jason and deMarco concert this Sunday, Sept. 27

CLIFFORD WILSON jwatcwil2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 20 17:25:45 PDT 2009

The nationally-known recording duo, Jason and deMarco will perform this Sunday, Sept. 27 at 7:00PM at the Franlin Circle Christian Church, located on the near west side of Cleveland at 1688 Fulton Rd and Franklin Blvd.44113.
Tickets are $10 general admission and can be purchased by calling 216-272-0622. Ample parking is available.

DNA Magazine declares, "The duo aims to mix a spiritual message with a strong mainstream aesthetic and their symbiotic approach is definitely working." The award-winning Showtime documentary film, "We're All Angels" gives an in-depth look at this couple who are both professional and romantic partners.

The full-length feature documentary film, "We're All Angels" premiered at the NewFest 2007 (the 19th Annual New York LGBT Film Festival) and Outfest 2007 (the 25th Los Angeles GLBT Film Festival). They have a fan club "The Angel Club, " based on the film.