[NEohioPAL] Please post: Keyboard amp seeks loving home

Ben Malkevitch bmalkevitch at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 07:28:18 PDT 2009

I bought this Roland KC-60 amp a few months ago from Guitar Center for a gig. It served its place well but I don't anticipate any future need for it. It has only been used 7 or 8 times for a few hours each. It worked like a charm; good, not-overly-heavy, entry-level keyboard amp.

It retails for $245.00 and the cheapest I can find it online is $225.00, so $180.00 without needing to pay tax or shipping seems really fair.

Please call me (Ben) asap at (516) 643-5738 with offers or any questions you may have.

Thanks!