[NEohioPAL] Catch up on all the Firestone Theatre news here . . . NOISES OFF in 10 days!

firestonetheatre at gmail.com firestonetheatre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:22:40 PDT 2009

Download our latest official newsletter at our website,
www.FirestoneTheatre.com

Subscriptions available to Firestone Theatre's fantastic season for as
little as $25.00. Check out the details at www.FirestoneTheatre.com

Become our fan on Facebook. Look for Firestone Theatre there.

Our fantastic production of NOISES OFF opens Thursday, October 1, 2009.

You will laugh out loud at our production of Michael Frayn’s outstanding
play Noises Off. The Firestone Theatre production of NOISES OFF will be
presented in the Linda B. Kersker Auditorium at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday,
October 1; Friday, October 2; and Saturday, October 3, 2009.

General admission tickets are $5.00 in advance and $8.00 at the door. A
limited number of premium, reserved tickets are available for each
performance of Noises Off for $10.00.

Advanced tickets will be made available from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the
school’s commons starting Monday, October 28, 2009. Premium tickets can be
purchased in advance or at the door on the night of performance.

A season subscription is available at the low cost of $25.00 for an adult
and $20.00 for a student. A limited number of premium season subscriptions
are available at the low cast of $32.00.

--
Mark A. Zimmerman,
Theatre Director

Harvey S. Firestone High School