[NEohioPAL] Three Actresses Needed

Jake McGee jakesloonybin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 13:50:47 PDT 2009

We are looking for a total of three actresses to play the following parts:

#1 - An undercover assassin working as a one time escort. This is a
supporting role with a good amount of lines and screen time. No nudity,
but revealing attire will be required. This character will be involved
in a few shootouts and will need to be physically able to run around
and duck around corners, handle weapons, etc.

#2 - The girl working as the other escort. Nudity will be required, but
the role is mostly comedic. She will accidentally get shot during one
of the shootouts.

#3 - The high class escort working for our pimp character. No
nudity, but would be required to take a kiss on the cheek and a smack
on the ass. Revealing attire would be a plus, or anything else a high
class escort would wear is fine. This character is a supporting role
with a lot of lines.

Each role would be completed in two or three days max and they
would be on weekends, some point in October or November. Script is
available to any serious reply.

No pay on this one, just credit in the film, a copy of the finished
product, anything you want for your promo-reel, future recommendations,
food, drink.

Thanks in advance.

James Neyman
WLFK Productions