[NEohioPAL] Casting directors needed for Annie

Twinsburgtheater at aol.com Twinsburgtheater at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 07:50:06 PDT 2009

The Twinsburg Youth/Community Theatre is looking for several persons to
assist in the casting of its production of Annie.

Auditions will take place in mid-October and will be scheduled according to
casting directors' availability.

The Twinsburg Youth/Community Theatre was founded in 1996 with its mission
being to provide a performing arts program to this community. This program
operates under the Twinsburg Parks & Recreation Department. We do one main
stage musical/year using the Twinsburg High School 1000-seat auditorium. It
has enjoyed great success and has become one of the largest programs offered
to this community.

Anyone interested in getting involved in this incredible program and
assisting us in a casting capacity should contact me at the above email address.

Thank you.

Meredith Shreve
Theatre Program Coordinator
Twinsburg Youth/Community Theatre
City of Twinsburg Parks & Recreation Department
Twinsburg, Ohio