[NEohioPAL] Sports & Entertainment Internship Fair Sponsored by the Cleveland Indians

Bowers, John jbowers at indians.com
Wed Sep 23 15:47:20 PDT 2009

How about we send it out like this, still accomplishes getting the word
out.

Sports & Entertainment Internship Fair Sponsored by the Cleveland
Indians

Many of the Midwest's most prestigious employers will be at Progressive
Field on Tuesday, September 29th.
We are hosting a Sports & Entertainment event for individuals interested
in securing
Internships within this unique & exciting industry. Join us for the day
and stay for the evening,
when the Cleveland Indians take on the Chicago White Sox. Registration
is just $30 and includes
access to Internship Fair, a game, and our All You Can Eat buffet served
at 4:30pm.

Line up for the day:
Attendee registration: 11:30am-12:30pm
Speaker's Panel: 12:30pm-1:30pm
Sports & Entertainment Internship Fair: 1:30pm-4:30pm
Dinner buffet (included in ticket purchase): 4:30pm (watch batting
practice!)
Play Ball! Cleveland Indians versus Chicago White Sox: 7:05pm

The following vendors will be at the Internship Fair:
Akron Aeros
Clear Channel
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians Baseball
Cleveland Metroparks
Columbus Clippers
Delaware North Sportservice
Erie Seawolves
Fox Sports Net Ohio
Greater Cleveland Sports Commission
House of Blues
Lake Erie Monsters
Mahoning Valley Scrappers
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
WKYC
And More!

To register & purchase tickets for this event, visit
www.indians.com/internshipfair and follow the
online instructions. No tickets will be sold the day of event.
Progressive Field is located at
2401 Ontario Street, Cleveland, OH 44115. Please enter Ballpark on
Carnegie Avenue, across
from Tri-C office, adjacent to white tent. Should you have any
questions, please call (216) 420-
HITS and ask for Sports & Entertainment Career Fair. Look forward to
seeing you here