[NEohioPAL] TEEN DRAMA PROGRAM FOR TEENS, PARENTS & THEATRE VOLUNTEERS

Ann Marie amirwin at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 24 06:46:21 PDT 2009

TEEN DRAMA PROGRAM

Teens Learning Drama Through Leadership

Join our new Drama Centered Venturing Crew at Legacy in Education!

Learn More

TEENS, PARENTS & THEATRE VOLUNTEERS are welcome to our attend Come and See
Meeting on

Wednesday, October 7th at 7:00pm

Goldie's Deli Strongsville at the corner of Pearl and Westwood Drive in
Strongsville

(Near the Square and Pomeroy House)

This program is a CO-ED part of the Venturing Program of the Boy Scouts.
This new Drama Venturing Crew is sponsored by Legacy in Education, a non-
profit organization providing students with arts education opportunities.

CALL FOR DETAILS:

Legacy in Education 440 846 0973

RSVP Attendance or ask to be on our contact list!