[NEohioPAL] *** Looking for YOUR monologues and demo reels ***

George Butiri gbutiri at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 10:45:27 PDT 2009

If you have a monologue, and would like to show it off, what better way than to have it up on ActingShowcase.com?

Don't have a camera? No worries. We'll tape you, help you to create your free account, and guide you through the upload process.

Don't have a demo reel? Gather your work and we'll create one for you. Free of charge.

What's better than that?

Why are we doing this? We like talented people and need your content.

Email me: gbutiri at yahoo.com

actingshowcase.com
twomartinis.com