[NEohioPAL] clarification on NEohioPAL policy about posting reviews and/or personal opinions

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 10:18:40 PDT 2009

Hi Everybody,
Just a quick clarification about the Neohiopal's handling of the posting of
reviews and opinions.

In order to post an opinion or review, you must identify authorship by your
own name.  If that is not done, the posting will be rejected with a note
asking you to repost with your name.

The post several days ago by "Honest T" did not follow this guideline and
should not have been sent out. Once I discovered this error, I immediately
emailed "Honest T" to inform them that they had to identify themselves in
the future or their postings would be rejected.

More information about guidelines for posting to the Neohiopal list are
available on the FAQ page at this link:
http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm.

Warm Regards,

--