[NEohioPAL] NEW Open Mic at BECK with JIM SNIVELY

Lenne lenne1218 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 07:59:49 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've written. Summer has come and gone and just when
I thought things might slow down, they haven't.  I still have two projects
in the studio and they will be done soon.  (Fingers crossed.)

*What's new:
*Calling all Actors, Musicians, Comics!  *Wednesdays,* starting this
week, *September
30*, I'll be hosting a new weekly Open Mic at The *Beck Cafe* at 17823
Detroit Ave in Lakewood from 7:30pm through 9:30pm. Sign-up starts at 7:00.
It's not just a coffee shop, but an art gallery, music venue and theatre as
well.  Weather permitting, we'll be outside on the new, canopied "Red
Stage".  This is an adult friendly coffee shop...a great place to sing a
song, tell a joke or try out your audition monologue.  Bring your talented
self and your talented friends and we'll all have some fun!
www.beckcafe.com .

*Also this week:
Monday, September 28*, I'll be at *The Barking Spider* in University Circle
at 11311 Juniper Rd, where I'll be sharing the stage with my good friend
Ryann "Guitar" Anderson, from 8pm until 9:30pm.  See their web site at:
www.barkingspidertavern.com

*Tuesday, September 29*, I'll be hosting the weekly Open Mic at *Rider's Inn
* (www.ridersinn.com), 792 Mentor Ave, Painesville, Ohio.  It's a great
place to go to enjoy a fine meal and listen to some of the area's best local
talent.   Also available is  free buffet with the purchase of a beverage.
So stop in and enjoy the music.  Sign-up is at 7:30pm, with 15 minute sets
beginning at 8:00pm through 10:30pm.

So, come on out. There's no reason not to, I'm all over the map this week.
'Til then, keep it in tune.

My name is Jim "LooseChange" Snivley and I thank you.
www.myspace.com/jimsnively - pickrjm at aol.com - 216-409-1011