[NEohioPAL] Director for Jekyll and Hyde

susan hart shart00 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 14:54:59 PDT 2009

The Garfield Heights Little Theater is presenting "Jekyll and Hyde" in June of 2010.  Performances will be in the Matousek Auditorium in the new Center for the Performing Arts Building at the High School.  Resumes are being accepted for Director.  Please email your information if you wish to be considered.  Our music Director is Keith Stiver.  For any questions, please call 216-441-7027 and someone will get back to you.  You can visit our website: ghlt.org.

Thanks in advance for your interest.