[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv has your solution

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:56:53 PDT 2009

Problems:
1. It's cold outside.
2. It's getting dark earlier.
3. Lack of sun is getting depressing.

Solutions:
1. PNR Improv performs in a warm theatre.
2. PNR Improv has lights.
3. PNR Improv is just what you need to bring you out of your fall funk.

That was easy!

PNR Improv performs at Quirk Cultural Center in the Newell Theatre (3rd Floor), 1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls.

Please consider joining us for our PG-13 improvisational comedy shows all year!

2009 Shows:
January 3, 17
February 7, 21
April 4, 18
May 2, 16
June 6, 20
July 18
September 5, 19
October 3, 17, 31
November 21
December 5, 12

All shows are pay-what-you- can (we suggest $5, but we're flexible)
Shows begin at 7:30pm.

For more information: www.pnrimprov. com or pnrsusan at hotmail. com
www.pnrimprov. com