[NEohioPAL] Auto Sound System Help Needed

Bruce Jennings dadsongs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:51:47 PDT 2009

Hi, NEOs:

I know the best and quickest way to accomplish is to crack the yellowpages
and look, but I wanted to offer a gig to you first.

I have a car stereo system that is just plain broken, although I know it's
not beyond repair (or at least I think so). I've taken it to a local shop
who was going to fix it in exchange for an amount of money equal to half the
GNP of India.

Is there a NEOpal who repairs auto sound systems either as a livelyhood or a
hobby? Or, can anyone recommend a good place to go for repairs?

Bruce Jennings
East Side