[NEohioPAL] Improv Class - Will now start October 18th

Deena Nyer Mendlowitz denm18 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 10:53:45 PDT 2009

Hey All -
So here's the deal.

I went to Chicago, took an Annoyance intensive, and I'm teaching a class with based on what I learned and what I've come up since then.

Don't worry about improv rules, use em if you want, or don't

Come to an enviroment that encourages you to just go out there and do YOUR thing.

Make strong choices, stick with them, and trust everyone else to do the same

FIRST CLASS IS FREE.

After that it is cheap

$100 for the other 7 or $20/class if you want to pay as you go..

Let me know if your in and if you want to do all eight or pay as you go

Class Dates
October 18
October 25
November 8