[NEohioPAL] What I like about CTC's redesigned website - the searchable talent database

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 07:03:22 PDT 2009

Why I’m excited about the new www.clevelandtheater.com -

Occasionally when I am directing a stage or video project, the auditions
might not turn up every person I need.  At times like those, besides looking
in my files, I also search the talent database on the Cleveland Theater
Collective website:

http://www.clevelandtheater.com/members.aspx.

If you haven't done so already, you should consider putting your profile and
picture on the site!

Regards,

--
Fred Sternfeld

Board Member, Cleveland Theatre Collective
Artistic Director, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory
Owner / Administrator - NEohioPAL

Next Directing Project: Yellowman at Karamu House Theatre, opening October
30.

http://www.fredsternfeld.com
216-360-0708-home
216-496-6087-cell