[NEohioPAL] White Male Actor Need

Crystal Kelley crystalk9 at live.com
Mon Oct 5 13:59:16 PDT 2009

Hello,

I need a white male actor between the ages of 25-35 for my student short film.

Rehearsal Dates are Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6pm and Sunday, October 18, 6pm.

The actual day we will be shooting is Sunday, October 25, 2009 1pm and a possible 2nd day on Sunday, November 1, 2009.

This is a non-paying role, but food will be provide and you will receive a copy of the film when it is completed.

Please e-mail me at crystalk9 at live.com if interested.