[NEohioPAL] Sarouk Persian rug for sale

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Mon Oct 5 14:17:49 PDT 2009

For those of you who have an interest in collectible rugs, I have an antique
Sarouk Persian rug that is for sale. It is very fine hand knotted and in
excellent condition. It is approximately 75 years old with 100% natural dyed
colors and is 9'2" X 11'11". This rug has always been in my family and is
appraised at $12,000.00. It must be seen to be appreciated.

The sale is being handled by Hudson Home Collection LLC, 178 North Main
Street, Hudson, OH 44236, 330.653.9028. Please contact them for a personal
viewing.

Feel free to forward this to anyone you think may have an interest.

Edward

~The Movement of Life~TM

Tai Chi Institute of Cleveland

Edward Niam, Master-TCM

118 West Streetsboro Street

Suite 224

Hudson, Ohio 44236

330.564.7558/fax-342.3802

 <http://www.taichicleveland.com> www.taichicleveland.com

 <mailto:edniam at windstream.net> edniam at windstream.net

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,

 but by the moments that take our breath away."