[NEohioPAL] WingedHeart Productions 2010 Season!

wingedheartproductions at gmail.com wingedheartproductions at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:50:14 PDT 2009

WingedHeart Productions, The New Theatre For OUR Community, proudly announces our inaugural season in The Theater at Bounce!

SPECIAL EVENT!
Voice and Vermouth
A Night of Martinis and Music
November 15, 2009
8:15 PM
$5.00
A cabaret to benefit WHP, featuring 15+ of Cleveland's finest voices.

SPECIAL EVENT!
Love! Valour! Compassion!
By Terrence McNally
February 1 and 2
7:00 PM
$12
The award winning play about family and what and who really define what love is.

And now the big stuff..

bare. A Pop-Opera
April 9-24, 2010
Part coming-of-age story, part teen drama, part religious commentary, this is one show NOT to be missed!!!!
Cleveland Premier

Sordid Lives
June 11-26, 2010
Del Shores' cult classic, a black comedy about white trash.  Wooden legs that cause death, affairs that cause Valium addiction, and transformations that cause families to throw their loved ones in a mental home, Sordid Lives is (dys)fun(ctional) for the whole family!

Want added to our e-mail list?
Send an email using "Notices" as the topic to WingedHeartProductions at gmail.com

Want to know about auditions or give us your headshot/resume to put on file?
Send your info/headshot/resume using "Auditions" as the topic to WingedHeartProductions at gmail.com

Have an original script you want to submit?  Send your script using "Script Submission" as the topic to WingedHeartProductions at gmail.com

WingedHeart Productions is Cleveland's newest theatre for the community. Bases on the beliefs that theatre exists to ask questions, provide answers, allow escape and have fun, we welcome volunteers from all experience levels who want to be involved in theatre and believe in the arts in Cleveland to be a part of our new family.  We look forward to being a part of this great community, for years to come.

Zac Hudak
Artistic Director
WingedHeart Productions
216.526.1084